What's Next for Biblical Higher Education
- Statistics on Christian prospective students, their parents and their pastors, including charts, graphs and other data visualizations
- An examination of student priorities at various stages of life
- Barna analysis of cultural climate change impacting the Christian education ecosystem
- Research-based implications and recommendations for decision-makers and others invested in the future of biblical higher education
The Priorities & Preferences of Prospective College Students
“Where will I go to college?” Tens of thousands of Christian students make that decision each year. What ideas and beliefs inform their choice? What do they expect from their education? What factors incline them to consider Christian institutions? How do they perceive Bible colleges? What’s Next for Biblical Higher Education is Barna’s best effort to answer that question.
In addition to the findings from a yearlong, multiphase research study, this report offers:
Format: Paperback. Full color, infographics, 48 pages.
- Variant: Single
- Weight: 6.8 oz
- Product Type: Research Reports