The UK Church in Action
What good is the Church?
When it comes to measuring the social impact of Christian communities in their region or around the world, many adults in the United Kingdom draw a blank.
The UK Church in Action, based on a Barna Global study sponsored by World Vision UK, gets to the heart of what social justice and mission mean today to pastors and to Christians, in the hope that churches can improve their strategies, their partnerships and perhaps even their public reputation.
Drawing from surveys of the general population, active Christians and church leaders, The UK Church in Action includes:
- An eye-opening look at how UK adults view and describe faith communities
- Infographics and charts that illustrate perceptions and activities related to social justice
- Interviews with leading theologians and activists in the Church
- An overview of the ideals, programmes, metrics and partnerships that define mission work
- Barna Global analysis about how different generations approach the Church’s call to care for those in need
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 112 pages.
* Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.