The UK Church in Action
- An eye-opening look at how UK adults view and describe faith communities
- Infographics and charts that illustrate perceptions and activities related to social justice
- Interviews with leading theologians and activists in the Church
- An overview of the ideals, programmes, metrics and partnerships that define mission work
- Barna Global analysis about how different generations approach the Church’s call to care for those in need
What good is the Church?
When it comes to measuring the social impact of Christian communities in their region or around the world, many adults in the United Kingdom draw a blank.
The UK Church in Action, based on a Barna Global study sponsored by World Vision UK, gets to the heart of what social justice and mission mean today to pastors and to Christians, in the hope that churches can improve their strategies, their partnerships and perhaps even their public reputation.
Drawing from surveys of the general population, active Christians and church leaders, The UK Church in Action includes:
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 112 pages.
* Digital products are nonrefundable
- Variant: Paperback
- Weight: 9.0 oz
- Product Type: Research Reports