RELATIONSHIPS ARE WHERE REAL LIFE HAPPENS
If the good news of Christ is new life for all who believe, what does that mean for relationships? For the Church, this is where the rubber of the gospel meets the road of everyday life.
In partnership with Pepperdine University’s Boone Center for the Family, Barna interviewed more than 2,000 U.S. adults, including 1,523 practicing Christians, to find out where people are feeling the most relational pressure and where they turn for help. In Restoring Relationships, you’ll find:
- An inventory of people’s most significant relationships and the problems they’re facing
- Pastors’ views on where their congregations are struggling, and how they are trying to help
- Analysis of who people trust to help them navigate relational issues, and what kind of help they are hoping for
- Charts, graphs and infographics
- Interviews with counselors, pastors and other experts about how churches can be most effective
In addition to all-new research and analysis, Restoring Relationships offers ministry practitioners actionable insights for making your church a place where restoration is an everyday fact of life.
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 112 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.