Understand the culture, beliefs and motivations shaping today’s teenagers.
As Christian leaders, pastors, educators and parents, we want what’s best for our kids. We want to see them grow up and follow Jesus for a lifetime.
Unfortunately, many Christian teenagers are simply unprepared for the world that is waiting for them. We all know students who have drifted, become disillusioned or just walked away from the faith.
Even one heartbreaking story is enough to move us to action. No student should “outgrow” their faith. It doesn’t have to be this way.
That’s why Barna has partnered with Impact 360 Institute to produce Gen Z: The Culture, Beliefs and Motivations Shaping the Next Generation.
Based on interviews and analysis, this report contains Barna’s most comprehensive research on the perceptions, experiences, and motivations of 13- to 18-year-olds, with answers to key questions, like:
- What do they believe about the biggest questions of life?
- What unique opportunities and challenges will Christian leaders and parents face while trying to pass on their faith to the next generation?
- What do they view as central to their identity?
- Will they carry on the Millennial trends Barna has been studying for more than a decade? How are they different?
- What is their relationship to faith, parents and institutions?
- How have culture and society shaped them?
- How are they thinking about what it means to become an adult?
It has been said that “Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on planet earth. They are treated like children but asked to behave like adults.”
Discover how this generation interacts with church—why they’re leaving and how you can bring them back.
Included in the Church Kit:
- Print copy of the report
- Digital copy of the report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Presenter Slides
- Video of David Kinnaman covering the key findings of Gen Z
Format: Paperback, digital, webcast replay. Full color, infographics, 128 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.