Meet the Next, Next Generation
Produced in partnership with Impact 360 Institute, Gen Z: The Culture, Beliefs and Motivations Shaping the Next Generation is Barna’s most comprehensive research on the perceptions, experiences, and motivations of 13- to 18-year-olds. Based on interviews and analysis, this report is our best thinking thus far on the worldview of teens in the next, next generation.
- Statistics on teens’ views of themselves, their spiritual lives, and the world
- Comparative data with older generations
- Analysis of the cultural trends forming Gen Z
- Infographics and data visualizations
Also included: contributions from ministry leaders and educators, offering readers multiple facets of this research. Gen Z is a must-read for pastors, teachers, and parents as they help tomorrow’s Christian leaders grow.
The Webcast Replay is your chance to bring all-new Gen Z training to your team. Watch it on your own time, all at once or split up into a series of shorter trainings.
Included in the Church Kit:
- Print copy of the report
- Digital copy of the report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Presenter Slides
- Video of David Kinnaman covering the key findings of Gen Z
Format: Paperback, digital, webcast replay. Full color, infographics, 128 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.