Finding Faith in Ireland
Inside the Minds of Irish Youth
This study, conducted in partnership with Christ in Youth, closely examines Irish teenagers and young adults, with a specific emphasis on their faith, worries and perceptions of Christianity.
Anchored in unique qualitative and quantitative studies, Finding Faith in Ireland includes:
- Insights and commentary from youth workers
- New data about the beliefs, concerns and ambitions of Irish youth
- Infographics and charts visualizing how young Irish people see and relate to the Church
- Barna analysis about the importance of spiritual mentors, encounters and events
- Revelations from in-depth interviews with young people in the Republic of Ireland
Finding Faith in Ireland is an essential read about the mindsets of Irish teens and young adults, for the people who lead and care about them. In this report, parents, ministers and youth workers will find information and motivation to help younger generations cultivate a faith that not only survives these formative years but endures into adulthood.
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 80 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.