Church Startups and Money
- How do planters perceive their financial situation?
- Do planters take in adequate household income to support their families?
- What are planters' primary sources of income, and which sources correlate to greater financial stability?
- Does the location of a church startup affect the chances of long-term sustainability?
- What kind of training and support do planters need in order to be effective startup leaders?
- And much more...
Counting the Cost to Church Planters and Their Families.
Church Startups and Money is a study of the financial realities faced by church planters across the country. Barna interviewed more than 700 leaders whose ministries are in "startup mode" to find out how money - or lack thereof - impacts their ministry, family, and overall well-being.
Produced in partnership with Thrivent Financial, who commissioned the research, Church Startups and Money asks:
*Please note: If you use a discount code, the discount is a gift from Thrivent Financial and your name and email address will be shared with them. You are free to opt out of receiving information from them at any time.
Full color with infographics. 96 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
- Variant: Paperback
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports