Church Startups and Money
- How do planters perceive their financial situation?
- Do planters take in adequate household income to support their families?
- What are planters' primary sources of income, and which sources correlate to greater financial stability?
- Does the location of a church startup affect the chances of long-term sustainability?
- What kind of training and support do planters need in order to be effective startup leaders?
- And much more...
Counting the Cost to Church Planters and Their Families.
Church Startups and Money is a study of the financial realities faced by church planters across the country. Barna interviewed more than 700 leaders whose ministries are in "startup mode" to find out how money - or lack thereof - impacts their ministry, family, and overall well-being.
Produced in partnership with Thrivent Financial, who commissioned the research, Church Startups and Money asks:
*Please note: If you use a discount code, the discount is a gift from Thrivent Financial and your name and email address will be shared with them. You are free to opt out of receiving information from them at any time.
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 96 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
- Variant: Paperback
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports