Reviving Evangelism in the Next Generation | Canada
- Profiles young people who are proud of sharing their faith.
- Explores how leaders can support Gen Z in evangelism.
- Reveals non-Christian teens' expectations for faith discussions
- Features insights from youth workers and ministry practitioners
The Future of Evangelism in Canada
How Canadian Gen Z thinks about and approaches spiritual conversations.
Do teens believe it's okay to share their faith with others?
What does evangelism look like among the next generation?
What is the nature of spiritual conversations in an increasingly secular culture?
Barna has partnered with Alpha Canada to answer these questions in a new journal featuring new Canadian data called Reviving Evangelism in the Next Generation.
In addition to data and trends, this report also:
Find out what the future may hold–and how you can walk alongside Canadian teens to revive evangelism with the next generation.
Get this report and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 50 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
- Variant: Digital
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports
- Collection: Next Gen