The Ultimate Gen Z Collection
7 Resources to Help You Understand and Lead the Next Generation
Growing up with unprecedented access to technology has left a profound mark on today’s youth. And many Christian teenagers are drifting or even walking away from faith.
That’s why Barna and Impact 360 Institute have teamed up to create a suite of resources to help you better understand this emerging generation and disciple young people more effectively.
Inside The Ultimate Gen Z Collection, you’ll find:
- A print copy of Gen Z Vol. 1, a groundbreaking research report that explores the culture, beliefs and motivations shaping the next generation
- A print copy of Gen Z Vol. 2, based on a follow-up study about caring for young souls and cultivating resilience
- Barna President David Kinnaman’s presentation of Gen Z research findings from both volumes at two Impact 360 Launch Events
- Slide decks for both reports to help you share the findings with colleagues and parents
- Video features to support you in preaching, engaging parents and training volunteers
- Table Topic Cards to inspire honest conversation among families
Gen Z doesn’t have to feel like a mystery.
With these resources, you can get to know today’s young people with the help of in-depth data — and discover new strategies for loving and leading the young people in your care.
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.