Gen Z: Vol. 2
A new, deeper look into the lives and minds of today’s young people.
In 2016, Barna and Impact 360 Institute joined forces to conduct the first major national study of Gen Z—the generation born between 1999 and 2015.
At that time, even the oldest members of Gen Z were barely 17, and the youngest had just been born.
That’s why Barna and Impact 360 Institute have teamed up once again—to check back in with this developing generation and to drill down on three new areas:
1. Gen Z's emotional lives
2. Their relationship with technology
3. How they feel about faith and practice it
If you work with 13 to 21 year olds in any capacity…
If you have members of Gen Z in your family...
If you want to know how this generation could reshape the world and the church...
We strongly encourage you to read this report.
Inside, you’ll get to know this driven, informed, hopeful-but-skeptical, spiritually open, highly connected, anxious generation.
Plus you’ll learn strategies for loving and leading this often misunderstood group of young people.
Included in the Ministry Kit:
- A print copy of the Gen Z Vol. 2 research report, which explores how to care for young souls and cultivate resilient faith
- Digital copy of the Gen Z Vol. 2 research report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Barna President David Kinnaman’s presentation of Gen Z research findings from the Impact 360 Launch Experience
- A presenter's slide deck to help you share the findings with parents and your team
- Video features to support you in preaching, engaging parents and training volunteers
- Table topic cards to inspire honest conversation among families
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 80 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.