Households of Faith
An Invitation into the Homes of Practicing Christians
Barna studies have revealed much about the state of religion in the United States and how faith is perceived and discussed in public. But what about how faith is being nurtured in private—with the spouses, children, parents, roommates and even frequent visitors who spend time under our roofs?
How Christians order their days and connect with relatives and housemates is a critical aspect of spiritual growth. Households of Faith, the second in a series of studies produced in partnership with Lutheran Hour Ministries, presents a vivid portrait of the domestic lives of U.S. practicing Christians, including:
- An overview of modern living arrangements and the relationships that define them
- Details of housemates’ regular interactions—practical, recreational and spiritual
- Insights about relationships that have a positive and enduring influence on housemates
- Analysis of how faith heritage is linked to beliefs and rituals in adulthood
- Interviews with experts in elder, family and youth ministry about reaching a variety of households
- Custom profiles of vibrant households that embrace hospitality and spiritual practices
In addition to all-new research and data visualizations, Households of Faith provides vital principles to strengthen followers of Christ, their homes and, ultimately, the family of God.
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 160 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable