Five Questions Every Church Leader Should Ask About Digital Prayer [Digital Report]
- Are people really participating in corporate digital prayer moments?
- What attitudes and expectations accompany digital prayer moments?
- What forms of prayer could translate to the digital experience?
- What might keep people from participating in digital prayer experiences?
- How could digital prayer fit within a broader posture of prayer / prayer life?
Corporate prayer can play a powerful role in the health of a church and its members. But coronavirus and social distancing have made it harder for congregations to meet.
That’s why Barna has partnered with Alpha to explore how corporate prayer experiences can be incorporated into digital ministry.
The result of this research is a new report called:
5 Questions Every Church Leader Should Ask About Digital Prayer
Inside, you’ll find data-driven answers to important questions, such as:
The report also includes a field guide with discussion questions and next steps to help you apply these insights in your own ministry.
Digital copies are available for only $18.
At a time when so many best practices feel dated, we’re excited to bring you this brand new research about the state of digital prayer.
We hope it will give you the clarity you need to lead confidently in this confusing time.
You can purchase this individual journals for $18 or get this journal and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
Format: Digital. Full color, infographics.
*Digital products are nonrefundable