Six Questions About the Future of the Hybrid Church Experience [Digital Report]
- How COVID has impacted church attendance and engagement
- What strategies are working well in digital church
- How churches are adapting traditions and ceremonies for this new context
- What volunteerism looks like in the hybrid ministry model
- How the church can continue to make disciples and build community in this difficult year
A research-driven look at the state of digital church.
The transition to digital church has brought so many changes for ministry leaders. Seemingly overnight, many best practices felt outdated — or even obsolete.
But one thing hasn’t changed. When we learn from each other’s successes and failures, our churches can grow together.
That's why Barna has partnered with Stadia to create a new journal called:
6 Questions About the Future of the Hybrid Church
This data-driven journal will give you a clear look into:Order now to get the jump start field guide with discussion questions and next steps to help you apply these insights in your ministry.
The pandemic has certainly brought its share of challenges, but the church's purpose hasn't changed.
Together, let's use the disruption as an opportunity to reimagine our ministries, reach new people and prepare our churches for a brighter future.
You can purchase this individual journal for $18 or get this journal and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
Format: Digital. Full color, infographics, 44 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable