Gen Z Educators Kit
6 resources to help you love and lead today’s young people
Gen Z can feel like a mystery — even to experienced educators who are used to working with young people.
That’s why Barna and Impact 360 Institute have teamed up to create a suite of resources to help you better understand this emerging generation and connect with it more effectively.
Inside the Gen Z Educator Kit, you’ll find:
- A digital copy of Gen Z Vol. 1, a groundbreaking research report that explores the culture, beliefs and motivations shaping the next generation
- A print copy of Gen Z Vol. 2, based on a follow-up study about caring for young souls and cultivating resilient faith
- Slide decks for both reports to help you share the findings with colleagues and parents
- Barna President David Kinnaman’s presentation of Gen Z research findings from both volumes at two Impact 360 Launch Events
- An educator field guide to help understand and engage Gen Z
- Video features for secondary and higher education
Growing up with unprecedented access to technology has left a profound mark on today’s youth.
But Gen Z doesn’t have to feel like a mystery.
With these data-driven resources, you can get to know today’s young people and discover new strategies for loving and leading those in your care.
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.