Faith for Exiles
Negative perceptions. Church dropouts. Prodigals and nomads.
It’s easy to become discouraged by all that’s going wrong when it comes to Christianity and the emerging generation. Yet what’s going right? In fact, signs of hope are springing up all around. In Faith for Exiles, the author of unChristian and You Lost Me unveils major new Barna research that uncovers what’s working—five practices that contribute to resilience. Enter the world of resilient young adult Christians, learn how they are sustaining faith, and find hope in all that God is doing among young disciples today.
This practical and thought-provoking book reveals findings from a groundbreaking three-year research study. Barna president David Kinnaman teams up with former executive director of Youth Specialties Mark Matlock to help you
- make sense of chaotic cultural changes and respond with compassion to the next generation of believers
- recognize the biblical concept of exile as an essential framework for following Christ today
- discover five research-based practices that cultivate faithfulness in digital Babylon
- prepare young Christians to be on mission with Jesus in the world
- empower Jesus followers of all ages to thrive in our current exile
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.