State of Digital Church [Alpha Bundle]
Ministry is changing, but it’s still ripe with opportunities for impact. Discover what’s working and what’s not in this time of social distancing.
That’s why Barna has partnered with Alpha to explore digital evangelism and how corporate prayer experiences can be incorporated into digital ministry.
The result of this research is two new reports:
Five Changing Contexts for Digital Evangelism
Created with Alpha, this data-driven journal unpacks how church leaders and Christians are approaching common styles of evangelism in this digital-hybrid church context.
- Communication: Pointing to Christ Online
- Conversation: Creating Safe Spaces to Share Faith
- Invitation: Bringing Friends to Church
- Proclamation: Streaming the Gospel
- Decision: Reimagining “Altar Call” Moments In A Digital Context
Five Questions Every Church Leader Should Ask About Digital Prayer
Inside, you’ll find data-driven answers to important questions, such as:
- What expectations do Christians bring to online prayer experiences?
- Are people drawn to digital prayer?
- How can churches create a compelling digital prayer experience?
- What are the common barriers to engaging in digital prayer?
- How does digital prayer fit within a broader prayer life?
You can purchase these individual journals for $36 or get these journals and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
Format: Digital. Full color, infographics.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.