The Generosity Gap
What does it mean to be generous? And how is generosity changing?
The Generosity Gap unveils new research among U.S. Christians and pastors on their attitudes, perceptions and habits related to generosity. Commissioned by Thrivent Financial, The Generosity Gap explores:
- How pastors and Christians agree (and don’t) on what it means to be generous
- Generational differences in how people perceive and practice generosity
- How financial goals and motivations impact generous habits
- Giving methods and invitations that strengthen generosity
- How people express generosity through a variety of habits, including volunteerism, hospitality, gifts and emotional support
The Generosity Gap will help you understand today, strategize for the future and dream up fresh ideas for how to connect Christians’ heart, mind and soul with their potential giving strength.
Included in the Church Kit:
- Print copy of the report
- Digital copy of the report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Presenter Slides
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 80 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.