Gifted for More
- The extent to which U.S. adults and practicing Christians feel aware of their gifts (with an eye on how churches may or may not be helping them).
- How people are personally developing their skills and abilities, as well as how others— including worship communities—are investing in them.
- How people are generously giving to others through the abilities and skills they believe God has given them—and how the sharing of Christian gifts can sharpen the vision for the local church.
- A print copy of the Gifted for More research report
- Digital copy of the Gifted for More research report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Barna's video presentations of Gifted for More research findings
- A presenter's slide deck to help you share the findings with your team, organization and audience
- A discussion guide to help inspire honest conversations within your team
Every Christian has gifts to share. Discover how to unleash them.
Every Christian has specific gifts—unique skills, talents and abilities. And in order for the Church to flourish and grow, we need Christians to understand their gifts and use them well—inside and outside of church walls.
That’s why we created a new report called Gifted for More, in partnership with Lutheran Hour Ministries.
Through careful research, we studied three crucial topics:
We combined the findings with insights from church leaders to create data-driven, applicable takeaways.
Print copies are $39 and digital copies are $29.
If you're ready to unlock and unleash the powerful gifts in your congregation, this report can help. We encourage you to pick up a copy today.
Included in the Ministry Kit:
Get this report and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
*Digital products are non-refundable
- Variant: Paperback
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports