- How am I stewarding the trust people have placed in me to lead on issues of race?
- What incorrect attitudes remain unchallenged in my personal life and in my church that hinder biblical justice and unity?
- What pain around racial issues in my own congregation have I remained unaware or dismissive of?
- For better or for worse, how is the Church’s reputation affected by my own ability to responsibly address and work toward racial justice?
- How can the Church contribute to creating systems of racial justice rather than inequality?
- A print copy of the Beyond Diversity research report
- Digital copy of the Beyond Diversity research report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Barna's presentation of Beyond Diversity research findings from launch webinar
- A presenter's slide deck to help you share the findings with your team, organization and audience
- Video features to help you engage your team on issues of racial justice
- Discussion guides to help inspire honest conversations within your team
The body of Christ is beautifully diverse, and many churches want to see that reflected in their congregations.
Generally speaking, this is a positive trend. But simply being in proximity to people of different racial backgrounds doesn’t eliminate racism or automatically produce positive outcomes.
That’s why Barna has partnered with the Racial Justice and Unity Center to create a new research-driven report called Beyond Diversity.
It’s designed to help leaders better understand the latest opportunities and challenges impacting racial justice in the church.
It will also help you answer important questions for your own ministry, such as:
Print copies are available for $39 and digital copies are $29.
We encourage you to pick up a copy.
When it comes to loving and serving fellow Christians, God has called us to more than proximity — He’s called us to unity.
Together, let’s pursue a future that moves beyond diversity to experience the relationships, spiritual formation and opportunities for impactful teamwork that are waiting on the other side.
Included in the Ministry Kit:
Get this report and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
*Digital products are non-refundable
- Variant: Paperback
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports