Kids & Parents Need Trustworthy Guides
Raising children to know, love and follow Jesus has always been a challenge—even before child-sized tablets, apps and YouTube were in the picture! Now there are even more demands on kids’ and parents’ time, attention and affection.
To better understand the dynamics shaping childhood faith formation today, we were commissioned by OneHope to study Christian parents' deepest pain points, greatest concerns and dearest hopes for their children's faith formation—and their expectations for how their church can partner with them.
The result is an 80-page report filled with findings to help ministry leaders and parents partner in faith formation, all with the goal of teaching children to:
- Engage with the Bible (which correlates with a host of benefits)
- Navigate technology and the independence it brings
- Follow Jesus in a resilient way
If you recognize the importance of equipping children with the tools they’ll need to mature in faith, this report contains data and insights you can use to minister more intentionally to kids and better support their Christian parents.
Included in the Church Kit:
- Print copy of the full color report
- Digital copy of the report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Presenter Slides that you can use to share these findings with your team or congregation
- 4 application guides (Top 10 Tips for Parents and Churches, 10 Facts Every Parent Should Know, 8 Questions Every Children's Minister Should Ask Themselves, Infographic of the major findings from the study) - digital
- Video interview with author and children's minister Michelle Anthony offering practical solutions for engaging parents and children
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 80 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.