Discover How to Lovingly Reach Today's Unchurched
Churchless is an up-to-the-minute snapshot of the perceptions, beliefs, behaviors, choices, experiences, expectations and hopes of a nationally representative body of churchless adults. Based on two decades of data and tens of thousands of interviews with unchuched people, Churchless compares the backgrounds, behaviors and beliefs of the churched and the unchurched.
Use this book to:
- Understand today’s unchurched and how to connect with them
- Learn the latest insights on people who are unchurched
- Create a hopeful plan for reaching more people
- Gain insights on the spiritual realities of those who chose not to be part of church
- Build into your church staff by providing the latest cultural research