Back to All Products
The Family & Technology Report
Is your church, faith community, or organization ready to assist families in the digital age?
An important role for the Christian community is helping families effectively use technology and media. This new report from Barna Group and Orange gives you the tools to do that. The innovative study included interviews among parents, tweens and teens from the same households.
- How can churches assist families in the digital age?
- Has technology had a positive or negative influence on families?
- How is technology shaping family time?
- How many parents are “tech addicts”?
- What conflicts are families having about technology?
- Do families take “sabbaths” from technology?
The State of the Church & Family
Why aren't more families engaged in congregations? Find out more about the parenting environment and parents' expectations of churches. This research-based report is filled with information and insight, easy to use and provides practical application for church and ministry leaders.
In this informative report, produced in collaboration between Barna Group and Orange, learn 19 different factors that are affecting the role of congregations in parents’ lives. Download the report now and learn:
- What kinds of churches do parents prefer?
- Does having children stimulate parental involvement in church?
- What do parents expect out of churches?
- Parenting peers: how do parents find support from others?
- Are parents intentional about their parenting goals?
- Where do parents turn in times of crisis?
- Do parents prioritize inter-generational relationships?
*Digital products are nonrefundable