State of the Church & Family Report
- What kinds of churches do parents prefer?
- Does having children stimulate parental involvement in church?
- What do parents expect out of churches?
- Parenting peers: how do parents find support from others?
- Are parents intentional about their parenting goals?
- Where do parents turn in times of crisis?
- Do parents prioritize inter-generational relationships?
What do today’s parents want from churches? Why aren't more families engaged in congregations?
Find out more about the parenting environment and parents' expectations of churches. This report is designed for ministry planning and strategy to reach today's families, content for sermons, and evaluation of family and youth programs. It is a road map for retooling your efforts with today's families.
In this informative report, produced in collaboration between Barna Group and Orange, learn 19 different factors that are affecting the role of congregations in parents’ lives. Download the report now and learn:
*Digital products are nonrefundable
- Variant: Digital
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports