State of Digital Church Bundle [2 Digital Reports]
- How COVID has impacted church attendance and engagement
- What strategies are working well in digital church
- How churches are adapting traditions and ceremonies for this new context
- What volunteerism looks like in the hybrid ministry model
- How the church can continue to make disciples and build community in this difficult year
- Communication: Pointing to Christ Online
- Conversation: Creating Safe Spaces to Share Faith
- Invitation: Bringing Friends to Church
- Proclamation: Streaming the Gospel
- Decision: Reimagining “Altar Call” Moments In A Digital Context
Ministry is changing, but it’s still ripe with opportunities for impact. Discover what’s working and what’s not in this time of social distancing.
Right now, you can save 20% on two of our newest reports in a limited time bundle.
6 Questions About the Future of the Hybrid Church
Produced through a partnership with Stadia, this data-driven journal will give you a clear look into:
Five Changing Contexts for Digital Evangelism
Created with Alpha, this data-driven journal unpacks how church leaders and Christians are approaching common styles of evangelism in this digital-hybrid church context.
Purchased individually, these two digital journals normally cost $36. But inside the bundle, you can save 20% and get them both for just $29.
You can purchase these individual journals for $29 or get these journals and all of Barna's research reports and data-informed resources inside Barna Access Plus.
Format: Digital. Full color, infographics.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
- Variant: Default Title
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Research Reports