Spiritual Conversations in the Digital Age
Go and Tell . . . but How?
Evangelism has changed in the past quarter century. The ways Christians share, how often they engage in spiritual conversations and their goals for sharing faith are different. And in a culture where relativism is the norm and fewer believe in absolute truth, the attitudes and responses of those who hear the gospel have also evolved.
Produced in partnership with Lutheran Hour Ministries and based on all-new research, Spiritual Conversations in the Digital Age offers insights on:
- Shifting definitions and practices over the past 25 years, including the perceived impact of social media
- Perceptions of faith sharing from both sides of the conversation: the sharer and the hearer
- A data-based profile of eager evangelists
- Generational analysis of today's climate for spiritual conversations
- Infographics, charts and other data visualizations
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 96 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.