How Can They Hear Unless Someone Tells Them?
The apostle’s question to the Christians in Rome is just as relevant for Christ-followers today, who are heirs of Jesus’ Great Commission: “Go and make disciples of all the nations” (Matt. 28:19). But a number of factors are curbing many Christians’ enthusiasm for faith-sharing, including the decline of religion in America, a spreading apathy toward spiritual matters and a growing cultural suspicion of people of faith. Where does that leave evangelism?
Based on all-new Barna research commissioned by Alpha USA, Reviving Evangelism compares the faith-sharing experiences and expectations of Christians and non-Christians. Inside you’ll find:
- New data on how Americans express spiritual openness and hunger and how they think about their spiritual lives
- Comparative analysis of non-Christians’ expectations of faith conversations and Christians’ understanding of their expectations and priorities
- Insights from Josh Chen, Mary Healy, Michelle Jones, Tim Keller, Kevin Palau, Rufus Smith and other ministry practitioners that shed clear light on what the data means for Christians and their churches
- Infographics, charts and other data visualizations
- And much more!
This new report is a clear-eyed assessment of Christian evangelism in America today: what’s working, what’s not and what must change for Christians to carry on the legacy of gospel-sharing inherited from the apostles.
Included in the Church Kit:
- Print copy of the report
- Digital copy of the report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Presenter Slides
- Video interview with Dane Sanders and Angela Chadwick from Alpha USA
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 112 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access: Our new premium subscription service
Get full access to a growing library of enhanced digital Barna reports with a comprehensive search function, downloadable presenter slide decks, Barna videos and other valuable, exclusive-to-Access resources.