Children's Ministry in a New Reality
Discover a new vision for children’s ministry that invites and involves your whole Church
Kids’ ministry is such a powerful opportunity to cultivate resilient faith in the lives of young people.
Yet a majority of children’s ministry leaders (56%) agree at least somewhat that children’s ministry is often forgotten by their church.
To shine a light upon and bring new insight to this important work, Barna partnered with Awana to study children, families and resilient faith in our rapidly changing world.
Together, we’ve created a data-driven report called Children’s Ministry in a New Reality, and through our research, two important themes have emerged:
First, to truly prepare our children for faith-filled adulthood, we need to consider reframing “children’s ministry” as something closer to “child discipleship,” a model we unpack in detail throughout the report.
And second, the work of discipling children should not fall solely to kids’ ministry staff or to parents—it must become a point of focus and effort for entire church bodies.
If you’re passionate about doing everything you can to train up kids who will become future leaders inside and outside of the Church, we created this report for you. We encourage you to pick up a copy today.
Included in the Ministry Kit:
- A print copy of the Children's Ministry in a New Reality research report
- Digital copy of the Children's Ministry in a New Reality research report (can be shared with up to 10 users)
- Barna's video presentation of Children's Ministry in a New Reality research findings
- A video interview with Matt Markins, Awana CEO, discussing practical considerations for leading kids ministry today
- A presenter's slide deck to help you share the findings with your team, organization and audience
- Discussion guide to help inspire honest conversations within your team
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 96 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.