Barna CoLab | Sharing Jesus
A Six-Week Cohort to Help You Revive Evangelism in Your Church and Grow Your Congregation in an Increasingly Post-Christian Context
Reaching the local community for Christ is a goal for so many churches, but sharing Jesus effectively from the pulpit and equipping our congregants to do the same in their daily lives—all in a rapidly-changing world—is easier said than done.
That’s why we’ve created a new Barna CoLab, an interactive learning experience to empower you and your church to share Jesus more confidently and effectively.
Over the course of six 90-minute live classes, we will:
- Walk you through what the latest Barna research is teaching us about evangelism
- Uncover opportunities and challenges in your ministry through custom assessments
- Connect you with other leaders so you can learn and grow together
- Give you access to experts who are leading in this area right now
- Inspire and direct powerful discussions for you to have with your team
- Help you identify practical ways to share Jesus in your church and community
CoLab is not designed for people who are looking for a few tips and tricks to try. There are plenty of blog posts that offer that.
It’s a program we created for leaders who want to truly understand what today's spiritually-open and skeptical people are looking for, which outreach strategies are actually working right now, and ways to share the gospel from the pulpit in our rapidly changing world.
Since this is a real-time, interactive experience, seating is limited.
Evangelism is changing, but you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Join us for Barna CoLab: Sharing Jesus, beginning October 17, 2023.
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.