World Vision & Barna CoLab | Discipling Gen Z [Australia]
Beginning May 11, 2023:
World Vision & Barna CoLab | Discipling Gen Z
A Five Week Cohort to Help You Know, Lead and Grow Gen Z More Effectively
Young people are questioning and dismissing the Christian faith more than any prior generation. Clearly, we're in need of a new discipleship approach, and we don't have time to learn by trial and error.
That’s why we’ve created Barna CoLab, an interactive learning experience to help you minister to young people effectively.
Over the course of five 90-minute live classes, we will:
- Walk you through what the latest Barna research is teaching us about Gen Z
- Uncover opportunities and challenges in your ministry through custom assessments
- Connect you with other leaders so you can learn and grow together
- Inspire and direct powerful discussions for you to have with your team
- Help you identify practical ways to make your next gen ministry more effective
CoLab is not designed for people who are looking for a few tips and tricks to try in their youth group. There are plenty of blog posts that offer that.
It’s a program we created for leaders who want to truly understand what's new and what's next in Gen Z ministry—for the Church at-large and in your congregation.
Since this is a real-time, interactive experience, seating is limited.
Ministry to young people is changing, but you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Join us for this World Vision & Barna CoLab cohort, beginning May 11, 2023.
- Individual Leaders: $199 AUD
- Teams of 2-5: $329 AUD
- For teams of 6-10+: $499 AUD
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.