Church Startups and Money
Counting the Cost to Church Planters and Their Families.
Church Startups and Money is a study of the financial realities faced by church planters across the country. Barna interviewed more than 700 leaders whose ministries are in "startup mode" to find out how money - or lack thereof - impacts their ministry, family, and overall well-being.
Produced in partnership with Thrivent Financial, who commissioned the research, Church Startups and Money asks:
- How do planters perceive their financial situation?
- Do planters take in adequate household income to support their families?
- What are planters' primary sources of income, and which sources correlate to greater financial stability?
- Does the location of a church startup affect the chances of long-term sustainability?
- What kind of training and support do planters need in order to be effective startup leaders?
- And much more...
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 96 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable
Barna Access Plus: Get every Barna report (and so much more) in one low-cost subscription
Get every research report PLUS presentations, interactive data, workshops, courses, videos and more.
And new releases happen in Access Plus first.
Be the first to turn insights into action to strengthen your ministry with subscriber-only exclusives.