The State of Pastors
- Their own mental, physical, financial, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- The health of their relationships with family and church members
- Their ministry’s overall health and effectiveness
- How they are received as a leader by their local community
- Their support system, including mentors, friends, and fellow ministers
- How well their gifts align with their pastoral responsibilities
How Are Our Spiritual Leaders Doing?
The challenges of pastoring in the 21st century are significant. Are spiritual leaders ready, willing, and able? The State of Pastors contains the findings of a comprehensive, whole-life assessment of U.S. pastors, commissioned by Pepperdine University.
The State of Pastors reveals where church leaders are most in need of healing and encouragement, and offers hopeful counsel for pastors (and those who love them) that are seeking greater health as they continue to answer God’s call.
We interviewed pastors on:
Format: Paperback, digital. Full color, infographics, 176 pages.
*Digital products are nonrefundable